We are serching for production workers to join the team! Our client is a dynamic company with over 20 years of experience and has its own vision on packaging nutritional supplements, sports nutrition and herbs.
• Available full time
• Speak good English
• Available for a longer period of time
• Has technical insight or can handle machines
• Works accurately
• Good physical condition
• Able to perform routine work
• Have flexible attitude
• Can work independently
• Can also work well together
• Willing to work overtime (if necessary) (this can be extra hours in the morning or evening and / or on Saturdays).
• Willing to work shifts if the company needs it. It is therefore possible that throughout the year there is a change from day shift to shift work and back again.
You perform encapsulating work independently on a semi-automatic machine.
The encapsulation activities differ per project from:
• Number of capsules
• Type of raw material
• Capsule size
• Color / sort of capsule
The numbers of capsules to be encapsulated vary from +/- 10,000 capsules to +/- 500,000 capsules.
The machine has to be converted with every new project and adjusted to the project you have to encapsulate.
During encapsulation, you operate the machine and perform control activities.
The control activities are:
• Capsule weight is within limits
• Capsule is properly closed
• Capsule has no dents
You work independently from a planning according to the correct order and delivery time.
You can resolve minor faults independently.
You can also carry out minor maintenance.
• Stable long term job
• A pleasant working atmosphere and nice colleagues
• Informal working atmosphere
• A job with career opportunities
• Good working environment with an opportunities to grow
• Team leader who will provide you with introduction and training
• Weekly payment
• Salary 11,00 eur per hour (brutto)
• Housing and transport if necessary
|Full-time||11.00 EUR Per hour (Brutto)|
Created 19 days ago
Looking for vacancies in Netherlands? Click Learn more to see 51342+ more vacancies.