Would you like to be involved at all stages of the software development process - specifying, designing, testing and integrating the advanced software for use in our world-leading products?
Do you enjoy software development and would you like to expand your skill set and see your programming efforts through to commercial, external customer driven, deliverables? Then this is an exciting opportunity for you to apply.
As part of WEB Eindhoven you will develop and build software solutions that are instrumental to have our lithographic machines operating very productive while maintaining nanometer accuracy and making sure that the system interfaces are consistent and in accordance with the industry high standards.
Since software is an integrating competency, it is an essential added value for WEB Eindhoven. You will be involved at all stages of the software development process; specifying, designing, testing and integrating the advanced software for use in our world-leading products.
• Demonstrable expertise in C++, C, object oriented programming, Unix/Linux, Solaris, Python, and software configuration management (ClearCase).
• Experienced in working in (SAFe or Agile) team environment.
• At least 3 years of experience in software development, preferably related to automated system interfaces.
Experience in the high-tech industry and/or in factory automation has a preference. Experience with SECS and EDA or familiar experience in other industries is a plus.
• You should first be passionate about technology and you should be excited by the idea that your work will impact millions of end-users worldwide.
• We are looking for someone who has a deep technical experience but at the same time likes to communicate with other departments and wants to understand how complex systems work.
• You are analytical, product and quality-oriented. You have a keen eye for detail.
• You are used to work in a highly complex and procedural environment. To you, proper code documentation is mandatory and you like to keep your work with a high level of structure and clarity.
• You like to work in a team with many senior design engineers with whom you can exchange technical ideas and debate upon the best solution for each project.
You will be responsible for creating clear specifications on requirements, making efficient design choices, to 'make it happen' by also implementing the design and verify the implementation.
Next to this, you will be responsible for providing effort estimates for the work at hand and identify dependencies on others.Together with your team leader you will schedule your activities and agree on when to deliver the required specifications.
The software delivered is documented and qualified by means of automated test cases.
Full relocation support to Eindhoven. Very competitive salary, training budget and Dutch course.
|Full-time||4000.00-5500.00 EUR Per month (Brutto)|
Your salary will be built upon experience.
Training will be provided
Working days are normally.
Relocation bonus and signing bonus
Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guernsey, Vatican, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Aland Islands
Created 18 days ago
WEB is a community that matches worldwide, top-class hardware and software engineers with the most innovative and coolest companies in the Brainport Eindhoven region of the Netherlands.
Human Resources and Personnel
50 - 100 employees
Medium size business
The sector Development & Engineering is responsible for the specification and the design of ASML products. In this sector, the department Software Architecture & Integration (SWAI) specifies, executes and controls the testing and integration of the va..
As a Java developer you will join one of our multinational Scrum teams to create state-of-the-art software solutions. Teams are composed of five to ten developer, a Scrum Master and a Product Owner. We are committed to following a (scaled) Agile way of working..
Our client is leading in the worldwide development, production and sales of high end lithography systems for the semiconductor industry. Job Mission You are happy to make things work and to build great applications which in turn will make things move and will..
Looking for vacancies in Netherlands? Click Learn more to see 51358+ more vacancies.